Historic Gillingham Golf Club was formally laid out in 1919 by James Braid, although the earliest record of golf being played at the site dates from 1905. Constructed by the army, the course became particularly challenging after is was upgraded in the 1990s by Donald Steel, thanks to its small, fast greens and tree-lined fairways. The clubhouse was originally an old army hut, bought for £40! Located in Medway Towns, it attracts players from all over the UK and hosts corporate and society events. Golfers of all levels are welcome at the club.
Crown Sports Lockers was commissioned to refit the male and female changing rooms at Gillingham Golf Club with a mixture of one and two-tier golf lockers, with holdall lockers above. The lockers feature solid oak frames and raised and fielded panel locker doors, with Assa Abloy 5 pin tumbler cam locks.