Worcestershire County Cricket Club is one of 18 first-class county clubs in England and Wales. Representing the historic county of Worcestershire, its stadium is located on New Road, Worcester. The club’s Natwest T20 blast team is known as the Worcestershire Rapids.
Founded in 1865, the club was a member of the Minor Counties Championship in the 1890s, when it won the trophy three times. Gaining senior status as an official first-class team, it joined the County Championship in 1899.
Winning two County Championships, the club enjoyed major success in the 1960s, under president Sir George Dowty and captain Don Kenyon. Worcestershire was first classified as a List A team in 1963, when limited overs cricket began.
Crown Sports Lockers was commissioned to refit Worcestershire County Cricket Club’s locker room. We manufactured and installed cricketers’ wall-mounted changing room lockers and a cricketers’ changing room station, in keeping with the décor and ambience of the prestigious ground.