Designed to uphold a safe, productive and organised working environment
Staff lockers promote privacy by providing staff members with their own personal space. They also benefit the workplace through:
- Encouraging greater responsibility
- Doubling the security
- Reducing the concerns for management theft
- Assuring insurance cover for employee's valuables
Complying with BS EN 13121:2013, this certifies that our staff lockers are suitable for Contract Storage use - highly durable, they are able to stand the test of time.
Wooden Staff Room Lockers
With over 20 years' experience as a UK locker specialist, Crown Sports Lockers offers fully customisable solutions according to client preferences. Our manufacturing flexibility means we can custom make our self-install staff room lockers depending on specific requirements:
- Woodgrain finish, sloping top, hanging rail and other locker body options
- 1800mm x 450mm x 300mm or 2000mm x 520mm x 300mm locker sizes
- Oak, beech, walnut or other door finishes
- Hasp, cam, coin-operated, keypad pin, RFID or combination locks
- Accessories such as door number, key tag assembly or wrist straps
- Salice or hafele hinges
They can also be placed on a dry floor without requiring a separate plinth - a cost-effective option that requires less space, while providing more room for storage. Additionally, the locker bodies do not have visible external fittings - eliminating the need for decorative end panels.
Easy to install, our staff room lockers come pre-assembled upon delivery - only requiring the attachment of doors, hinges and locks.
For a working environment that achieves maximum functionality, choose Crown Sports Lockers' staff room lockers. From the design, right up to the installation itself, Crown Sports Lockers will be with you every step of the way. For quotations, product information and other enquiries, please contact 01803 555885.