Choosing the best lockers for schools, colleges and universities is one of the hardest decisions to make; there are a lot of companies that manufacture lockers, so which one should you choose and what specifications should you be looking to achieve?
With over 25 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of different types of lockers, we are also experienced in the development and installation of premium quality changing rooms. There is no question that Crown Sports Lockers should be your locker specialist of choice!
We value our environment and do the best that we can to reduce the impact of our services. All of our timbers meet with the terms of the Sustainability EU Directive EUTR 995/2010, a timber regulation that minimises the risk of selling and producing illegally harvested timbers. As a result, we have been internationally recognised by the ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System and the ISO14001:2002 Environmental Management System.
- They need to demonstrate their ability to consistently provide products that meet with customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements; and
- They should aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The ISO14001:2002 Environmental Management System follows international standards on environmental management that require the organisation to be aware of the effect of the operation and to effectively apply a system that limits the impact on the environment.
By using some of the finest high-tech manufacturing equipment available, we fabricate and produce items for educational premises, hotels and many more! We continue to use top grade timbers to ensure that our finished products meet with consistent and accurate specifications.
Here are some of the detailed operations that see us internationally recognised in the ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2002 Environmental Management System:
- We constantly update our machinery, extraction and compressed air systems. Not only do we have speed and accuracy, we also enjoy the benefits of improved machine power consumption.
- We use high quality saw machines that are programmed to cut the board in a sequence to minimise waste material.
- We make sure that the board is slightly oversized to remove any chips around the edges.
- Our computer controlled machine centre ensures that each piece is precision cut to ensure the perfect fit.
- We meticulously sand the boards using a machine to remove any surface imperfections. We aim for the perfect finish, so it is essential that all the panels are of the same thickness.
- We use a robotic spray machine that is programmed to apply the correct weight of lacquer.
- Our Eco sprayer senses the shape and size of the pieces and only sprays when required in order to cut waste to a minimum.
- We produce samples to assure our clients’ that their specific requirements can be met.
When manufacturing our high quality wooden lockers, we aim not only for a flawless and perfect locker finish but also to ensure the minimum impact on the environment. Our lockers are durable, long lasting and available in a wide variety of finishes. We provide different types of lockers including our school lockers that can fit perfectly in classrooms, changing rooms, corridors and staff rooms.